So, I’ve got ambitions for this site for sure, but I’m not quite there yet. If you just happened to drop by, I’m not ready yet, but give me a few weeks and then check us out.
In the meantime, here’s just a few ideas we’re considering writing about:
- How I set up my own BigFix home development lab
- Excel Tips and Tricks to Enhance Your IT Reports
- Python Recipes for Reporting and Automation
- How I studied for the <TBD> Certification (like Network+, Security+, etc)
- Just enough Linux
- Virtual Box vs. Docker (hint: it’s not a competition)
I expect to be exposed to a lot of different and useful IT related concepts over the next few months and beyond, and I can’t wait to share what I learn. I also expect I may invite other authors to drop by to write on IT related topics as well. If you have any ideas you’d like to see, let me know!